Click here for our current challenge.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Winners Phindy's Place Friday Challenge #2 - use ribbon

Thank you so much to everyone who entered their beautiful work into the second Phindy's Place Friday Challenge, sorry for the delay, it's been tough picking a Top 3!

First of all, the challenge winner, picked by Random.org, who wins an $8 gift certificate to use in Phindy's Store is.....


ta daaa.....


Entry number 11....


Louise with this beautiful birthday card:
The second and third prize winners, also picked by Random.org, both receive 5% off vouchers to use in the store. They are Sue M. and Deonna B. Congratulations! Challenge winners banners go to all the lucky winners too.

And now for the Top 3... In first place, winning a 10% discount voucher for the store is Trish with her perfect baby girl card with all those lovely layers and details. In second place is Sue M again and Kerstin is in third place. Both second and third place recieve a 5% discount voucher for Phindy's Store and, of course, your Top 3 banner to proudly display on your blog.
Well done and thank you to all who entered, hope you're all working on your cards for this week LOL!


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners! Louise, your card is beautiful! Trish your top 3 card is absolutely stunning...you go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow lucky number 11 for me! That's great! Thanks so much for picking me! I guess I'll be shopping for new images soon!!!
    Congratulations to the other winners! Love the baby card - it's one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, I can't believe I won the top three- thank you all so much for choosing my card. May I ask where is the banner and how do I get it on my blog? Apologies for being new to all this.
    Congratulations to all the other winners and all those who entered, I enjoyed looking at their creations.

    ReplyDelete